Clusters Host respects your individual privacy. This Policy puts you, the individual, in control of how your personal information is processed. You have our promise that we will not electronically process your personal information in any way that is incompatible with this Policy and will not share any of your information unless we receive written permission from you.
1. Clusters Host may ask that you provide personal information such as your name, mailing address (including zip code), e-mail address telephone numbers, and other personal identifying information for knowing your identity.
2. Clusters Host reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided.
3. The information you provide ranges from basic contact information to payment information, to the technical coordinates of your host servers..
4. When you purchase our services, you agree to provide and maintain accurate, complete and updated information. After you have signed up for our services, we may be in communication with you about your account, technical questions you may have about services provided by us, or any other matter relating to those services.
5. We take note of whether and how you use the information and services that we provide, such as by recording site traffic patterns and by maintaining log files of users’ access to site files for operational and quality assurance purposes.
6. You can correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information.
7. Employees of Clusters Host will have access to your contact details on support or business related operations.
8. We will not sell, rent or lease to others telephone numbers or e-mail addresses.
9. In the process of administering our site, we maintain and track usage through Web server logs.
10. You can contact us anytime using our e mail email@example.com